A skin rejuvenating treatment made with exotic plant extracts, antioxidants and botanicals to uncover skin’s radiance. This treatment is ideal for use after a sunless session. It can also be used as a treatment on dry skin and skin lacking in collagen to revive elasticity and firm the skin with its tightening attributes.
First-Time Spray Tan (Includes Normalizer)
This anti-aging sunless tanner leaves the skin radiant with a natural golden brown glow. Contains a cosmetic bronzer that delivers immediate results but continues to develop over 12 hours. Also available in a clear solution.A fine blend of exotic aloes which assist in hydrating porous areas of the body. This product enables the solution to penetrate evenly onto the skin, resulting in a longer-lasting, more even sunless tan.
Normalizer Treatment (Add-on Only)
This service is used as an add-on to the spray tan. A fine blend of exotic aloes which assist in hydrating porous areas of the body. This product enables the solution to penetrate evenly onto the skin, resulting in a longer-lasting, more even sunless tan.
A blend of shimmering radiance infused with humectants wich serve to soften the skin while delivering a glowing effect. This product contains a same amount of DHA, which enhances the tan when left on for 12 hours. The shimmer washes off with the first shower. It can be used right after the sunless spray or on its own. Great for Brides and big events.
This anti-aging sunless tanner leaves the skin radiant with a natural golden brown glow. Contains a cosmetic bronzer that delivers immediate results but continues to develop over 12 hours. Also available in a clear solution.
Pre And Post Tanning Instructions
24 Hours Prior to your Spray Tan (Pre Tan Care):
- Shave or use depilatory cream to remove unwanted body hair.
- Exfoliate entire body with mild, oil free, non-abrasive exfoliant.
8 Hours Prior to your Spray Tan (Pre Tan Care):
- Shower, but do not apply body oils or moisturizer to skin, as this can create a barrier on your skin.
- Wear clothing that are dark in color, preferably black and loose fitting (cotton clothing) to avoid excess contact or staining to your clothing after your spray tan.
- Do not wear tight fitting jeans, pants, or shorts, or light synthetic fabrics .
- It is advisable to wear dark flip flops to and from your spray tan appointment.
5 Minutes Prior to your Spray Tan (Pre Tan Care):
- Wipe skin with pre spray tan wipes to remove any excess body oils or products from the skin.
- Remove make up and deodorant with baby wipes.
- Pull hair up and away from face and neck with a hair tie and cover with a hair cap.
- Rub a small amount of hair conditioner along your exposed hairline to prevent discoloration.
- Remove contact lenses, clothing, shoes, and jewelry.
- Apply barrier cream to ears, elbows, knees, ankles, hands and tops of feet.
6-8 Hours after your Spray Tan (Post Tan Care):
- Avoid any activity that would cause sweating; exercise, cleaning, or showering, as your spray tan is developing during these hours. Contact with water or sweat could result in lines or uneven tanning.
- If you choose to sleep in your spray tan so that it darkens overnight, please cover your bed with dark sheets and pillow cases so that any bronzer does not stain your regular sheets.
8 Hour after your Spray Tan (Post Tan Care):
- Shower normally. You will see some color wash away from your skin. This is completely normal, and was only the color guard (instant tan that you could see after your spray tan). The color guard is used to give immediate tan results, but also so that the technician may see where they are applying solution. Do not be concerned by this, as your developed tan is still there.
- Wash with a mild, moisturizing shower gel and a gentle bath poof.
- While you are drying, remember to pat, not rub your skin.
- Apply a tan extending lotion at night (please ask your tanning technician for more information).
The Life of your Spray Tan: (Post Tan Care):
The life of your spray tan depends on the care you take of your skin. Moisturize twice a day. These products can shorten the life cycle and results of your tanning session.
- Band Aids, Face Masks, or Biore Pore Strips -Anti Aging or Anti Acne products
- Bar Soaps -Hair Removal Creams and Shaving
If at all possible, you should try to avoid contact with chlorine or excessive sweating inside of closed toed shoes, as both can lead to premature fading of a spray tan. If you notice uneven or premature fading of your spray tan, you can always correct this by touching up your spray tan with a ‘Tan in a Can’ spray tanning product. Please ask your tanning technician for more information.